<My summer>
It was fun summer! Especially two training camps (Runners and high school handball club) were impressive.
(←We enjoyed fireworks too! Not just taking picture at night!!!)
I also went to a training camp of high school handball club, which I used to join. It was five days long, but because of typhoon, we couldn't practice outside last two days... However, we shouldn't waste our time, so we
did muscle training inside.
(With members and coaches of handball club. →)
<ARW Autumn>
In last semester, I wrote many paragraphs and thought that my vocaburary is not enough to write what I really want to express. I strongly felt that I should try harder than spring to make my writing better. This semester, I want to improve my vocaburary and write articles easy to read.
Nice start on the blog, Aili! Good job on including images to make it more attractive. I'm glad to hear that you are a runner because I also try to keep running one marathon each hear. See "Running" on my blog.
返信削除seemed enjoy your summer, Airi :) I'm surprised that you have very clear goal in this term. It motivate me sooo much!
返信削除