<How was ARW Autumn for you?>
To say the truth, it was not so easy for me.
It was difficult to manage my time to do my homework and to do other things such as preparations for the school festival.
However, I felt that I could improve my skills to read and write in English.
<What were your impressions and what were the most valuable things you leaned?>
As I wrote in the former paragraph, I think I could improve my English skills, but other than that, I felt satisfied with the theme, study of race.
We, human, like to categorize ourselves into groups, but from these categories, discrimination occurs.
To prevent these discrimination, we have to try to understand each other.
Isn't it connected to the theme of Spring term?
I thought very interesting!
Nice work on this blog, Aili! You have written thoughtful articles on all of the required topics and left a record of the step by step process of your essay as well.
返信削除I really like how you included pictures and searched for other data such as the routes our ancestors took in their migration from Africa.
I'm glad to see that you were able to learn many things from Autumn ARW! I hope you will continue to blog like this and record your reactions to what you learn day to day.
Mark